Job Title: Senior Trust Specialist
Location: St. Paul, MN
Opportunity: This position plays an integral role in assisting with a variety of trust administration tasks. The ideal candidate will enjoy teamwork, be numbers and detail-oriented, and enjoy making client service a priority.
Summary: Assist trust officers with trust administration, risk management, correspondence, record keeping, and various corporate administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and assist trust officers with annual account reviews.
- Complete new account onboarding and closing duties.
- Review and process trust administration tasks as needed and assigned.
- Complete, follow up and track outstanding trust administration and investment management deliverables.
- Process trust account money movement transactions including bill-pay and tax payments.
- Receive and direct incoming calls and greet clients/visitors.
- Assist with quarterly audit requests.
- Assist with incoming/outgoing mail.
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner as needed.
- Assist and/or relay critical client issues to trust officer(s) promptly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance, CPA desirable
- High degree of attention to detail
- At least two years’ experience of finance, accounting, or trust administration work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numbers aptitude.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to review trust agreement documents and ensure compliance.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform data entry accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work well as part of an office team.
- CTFA preferred or working towards a CTFA
Work remotely: No
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday paid time off